Saundra Reiner – Potter & Encaustic Painter
My passion is to marry form and function with colour and whimsy to create everyday beauty you can hold in your hand.
About the Artist
Saundra has been working with clay, porcelain and stonewear in the cone 8 range for over 45 years. The porcelain is often highlighted with 22 K gold and fired a third time.
Functional work is usually wheel-thrown; sculpture hand-built, embellished, imprinted and reassemble to make it unique.
- 2018 Handmade, annual Xmas shop, Uxbridge Collective invitation
- 2015-2018 Uxbridge Celebration of the Arts, Studio Tour(30 yr) Juried Art Show
- Colborne Art Show, Colborne Ontario, Juried
- Lake Scugog Studio Tour Port Perry, Juried
- Handmade, annual Xmas shop, Uxbridge Collective invitation
- 2016 Mississauga Potters Guild, Mississauga Art Centre, Juried
- Charlotte Hale Gallery, Markham St, Toronto Uxbridge Collective invitation
- Catherine Gormley / Varley Gallery, Unionville Collective invitation
- Propeller Gallery Toronto Collective invitation